FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ACT (FEMA) AND RBI
Investment and business ventures in India are primarily governed by FEMA, its Rules and Regulations along with RBI approvals/ permissions. Aspirants of tapping such global opportunities are required to explore them under various laws like FEMA and RBI rules and regulations etc.
We, at BJAA, serve to these requirements and ensure timely advice and compliance related to these corporate needs which makes BJAA dedicated to its commitments.
- Opening and maintenance of branch, project liaison office, joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries
- NRI & PIO related matters and consultancy
- External Commercial Borrowing related matters and consultancy
- Compliance of NBFC's with RBI
- Direct Investment strategies and consultancy
- Reserve Bank of India approvals
FEMA AND RBI TEAM
Rahul R Golecha
Head - Intl. Tax & Regulatory
Service Area: FEMA
He is a member of ICAI since 2012 and heads the International Tax and Regulatory Team at BJAA. Prior to joining BJAA, Mr. Rahul Golecha was previously associated with KPMG.
He is known for his experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and FEMA Regulatory services.
- Possesses considerable experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and FEMA Regulatory services.
- Has advised various Indian/ multinational clients on global transfer pricing matters relating to setting of transfer pricing policy, cost allocation, etc. He has extensively assisted clients in preparing documentation (including global documentation) and represented them in the course of transfer pricing audits.
- Has assisted in Regulatory Compliance and Representation before the Advance Pricing Arrangement (‘APA’) Authorities for various clients.
- Brings significant experience in advising several companies on various aspects of domestic and cross border taxation, etc.
- Has previously assisted various clients in FEMA Regulatory Compliance and Advisory services.
Phone: +91 9819084939
Email: [email protected]