In the wake of rising business opportunities and the desire to capitalise global contingencies,
Indian business houses are chasing the enduring competition to survive, expand and diversify their presence.
BJAA's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), a turnkey solution, is perennially striving to provide maximum value to our clients by providing an end-to-end support on transactions which cover the entire spectrum of services including Due Diligence, Mergers & Acquisition Advisory, Valuation and Corporate Restructuring. Our Transaction Advisory Team of qualified professionals driven by senior partners concentrate directly on our client’s strategic and financial objectives.
- Financial Due Diligence
- Valuations and Business Modeling
- Transaction Support and Transaction Structure
- Deal strategy, Deal evaluation, Deal execution
- Value realization Evaluation
- Post Investment Support
The Transaction Advisory Services offered by us usually relates to various aspects of the acquisition and sale of companies and assets such as:
- Due Diligence
- Transaction Structure Advise
- Transaction Documents
- Foreign Investment Regulations and Compliance
- Advisory Equity/ Sweat Equity/ Mentoring Equity
- Deal Exit Strategies
Service Area: Assurance
A Partner with over 14 years of experience across Investment Banking, Multi-Family Office Advising, Investment Management, Private Equity and Due Diligence engagements.
- Brings diverse experience across Investment Banking, Multi-Family Office Advising, Investment Management, Private Equity and M&A. Experienced in Capital Structures involving Equity, Debt and Hybrid Instruments.
- Advisor on strategic issues and also provides a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments.
- Seasoned professional with invaluable cross-industry experience. With his fine leadership quality and entrepreneurial spirit, he has been actively involved in building businesses such as real estate, financial services, manufacturing, gold & diamond jewellery around the world into multi-million-dollar enterprises. He is also an active angel investor
- Brings in-depth experience in the field of Statutory Audits and Due Diligence engagements.
Phone: +91 9167676767
Email: [email protected]
Eshank M Shah
Head-Startup Advisory & Transaction Advisory
Service Area: Startup Advisory
Eshank is a member of ICAI since 2012 and CFA (USA) and an experienced head with a demonstrated history of working in the Financial Services and Startup Industry.
Eshank practices diverse areas of Due Diligence, Valuations, Transaction Structuring and Support. Eshank is skilled in Venture Capital, Valuation, Corporate Finance and Income Tax and is also focused on Investments and Portfolio Management. He advises India’s leading Seed and Angel Networks, Venture Capital Firms, Incubators and Corporates and has executed numerous transactions (investments and exits) in early stage companies, startups and mature companies.
- He is an expert in the Start Up Eco-system and has been instrumental in developing Indian Start-up ecosystem across multiple ways liasoning closely with the Government and top eco-system players.
- He has mentored and worked with over 100+ Start Ups and has consulted Angel Investors which include some of the Top 10 Investors in India and is closely working with Top Institutional Investors.
- Engages and advises Startups on raising equity / debt capital from Investors, implementing ESOP’s and obtaining tax and regulatory benefits available for Startups. In addition, Eshank advises Clients in domains which include E-Commerce, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and FMCG on financial, tax and regulatory matters
- He is passionate about Football and is an active contributor to Justforkicks.
Phone: +91 9833113067
Email: [email protected]